Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry V Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jerry V Williams has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
This guy is a Yes DR he will give you any meds you want witch is great if you realy dont need medical help but for the ppl like me who suffer from hart problems, depreshion, insomnia and, a broken back that needs help this guy is a quack his office is open from 10am - 12pm and 2pm till 5pm monday - friday at less thats what his phone service says but 9 out of 10 he will not show up till after 6-8pm and most of the time he is so rushed becuse there is about 30 hot and mad ppl rushing in his office that has been sitting out in the sun for hours waiting for him to show that he will not evan see the ppl he will get them to sign in and he will call in everyones meds and the rest of the time when he dose see the ppl he just checks blood presher and heart beat than sends you on your way and forgets to call in your meds so you have to go sit and wait if he shows up and do it all over again 2 weeks ago a guy thats paralized from mid chest down past out in his parking lot from the heat waiting for dr williams and the doc did not evan show up....
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jerry V Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry V Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.