Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry A Wittingen
Dr. Jerry A Wittingen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wittingen is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Wittingen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry A Wittingen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wittingen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Jerry A Wittingen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerry A Wittingen in this video.
Dr. Jerry A Wittingen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.