Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeryl J Wiens
Dr. Jeryl J Wiens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Wiens is affiliated with Madera Community Hospital, Valley Childrens Hospital and Clovis Community Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeryl J Wiens has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jeryl J Wiens has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Jeryl J Wiens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeryl J Wiens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I had an EMG test done with Dr. Wiens. He was extremely caring and explained what he was doing every step of the way. I had previously had this test done by another doctor and that experience was extremely painful. However, this time, it went smoothly and I couldn't believe how minimal the discomfort was. Before I knew it, the test was done. I had stressed so much before the appointment and there was no need for it. Thank you Dr. Wiens! I highly recommend him to everyone.
This doctor is the only doctor I would recommend from Sierra Pacific Ortho. I have had over a year of being a work comp patient and Dr. Weins has been the only doctor who makes me feel like he has true concern for my extensive spine injuries due to a work related auto collision. He took the time to listen to me and explain his role in my care. I truly appreciated his professional demeanor and kindness. I do not recommend this facility for work comp related injuries, but I would recommend Dr. J. Weins.
Dr. Wiens is an excellent physician. My mother is 88 years old, and was terrified about her appointment for a nerve conduction test. Several years ago she had this same test and it was a horrible experience for her. From the moment the doctor. entered the room he put my mother at ease. His obvious patience, and quiet demeanor helped put my mother at ease. He took the time to completely explain the procedure to her and was up front about making the test as painless as possible. During the test he constantly talked to mom, explaining what he was doing and what she would feel. Throughout the test his focus was on my mom and her emotional well-being. Dr. Wiens is one of the most gentle, considerate, and caring doctors I have ever encountered. I I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Wiens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Jeryl J Wiens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Surgical, 1630 E Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeryl J Wiens in this video.
Dr. Jeryl J Wiens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.