Dr. Jeryl J Wiens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeryl J Wiens?

Extremely Caring

I had an EMG test done with Dr. Wiens. He was extremely caring and explained what he was doing every step of the way. I had previously had this test done by another doctor and that experience was extremely painful. However, this time, it went smoothly and I couldn't believe how minimal the discomfort was. Before I knew it, the test was done. I had stressed so much before the appointment and there was no need for it. Thank you Dr. Wiens! I highly recommend him to everyone.

This doctor is the only doctor I would recommend from Sierra Pacific Ortho. I have had over a year of being a work comp patient and Dr. Weins has been the only doctor who makes me feel like he has true concern for my extensive spine injuries due to a work related auto collision. He took the time to listen to me and explain his role in my care. I truly appreciated his professional demeanor and kindness. I do not recommend this facility for work comp related injuries, but I would recommend Dr. J. Weins.

Dr. Wiens is an excellent physician. My mother is 88 years old, and was terrified about her appointment for a nerve conduction test. Several years ago she had this same test and it was a horrible experience for her. From the moment the doctor. entered the room he put my mother at ease. His obvious patience, and quiet demeanor helped put my mother at ease. He took the time to completely explain the procedure to her and was up front about making the test as painless as possible. During the test he constantly talked to mom, explaining what he was doing and what she would feel. Throughout the test his focus was on my mom and her emotional well-being. Dr. Wiens is one of the most gentle, considerate, and caring doctors I have ever encountered. I I would highly recommend him to anyone.