Dr. Jerzy M Macura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerzy M Macura?

Josephine Yannotta-Murphy

Dr. Macura performed a gastric bypass on me, way before laparoscopic surgery was introduced in the medical field. That was in 1998! I’m proud to say that Dr. Macura was my doctor! He was the best doctor I’ve ever been to! I immediately knew, the day of my consultation, with him, that I wanted him to perform my surgery. He was professional,!honest, caring,, sincere, and thorough. I recommend him to all. I love him!

Great Surgeon

Went to his office after being recommended for Galbladder removel. He explained everything to me and described the procedure. I had the Galbladder removed on 8/7/2017 and I am still recovering the healing process is coming along quick thanks to Mr. Macura for his expertise in Laproscopic surgery. Also the staff were all polite and friendly I am thankfull for him and his staff thank you all. Keith M

terrible experience

It was my biggest mistake to become doctor Macura's patient. I had surgery with him 11 years ago. After the surgery I was trying to bring his attention to me for a few days but he would not come to see me until I ended up in ICU with aspiration pneumonia. I was there for 2 weeks and barely survived. My recovery, physical and psychological, required a long time. I lost my job and spent more than a year in a crushing depression. I ended up with a slipped band, same weight and constant heartburn.

Lap band surgery

Would not recommend this surgeon. I had a complication after surgery and he couldn'the be bothered to speak to me about it. When I had my follow up appointment with him, he spent all of 5 minutes with me & then told me to either wait it out or go see a specialist. I felt like he did the surgery & then was done with me. Staff was very nice though.

Dr. Jerzy M Macura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.