Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Jesal V Popat has 2 locations
2309 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
Book Online Now
Jesal V Popat has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Jesal V Popat is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Super intelligent and insightful
Self-verified patient of Jesal V Popat - Posted on November 29th, 2018
I was referred to Dr. Popat last month by my GP. His consultation was the best I had ever received from a cardiologist. First he did a comprehensive analysis of my case and his recommendation was spot on. A very talented physician that also has broad knowledge about modern nutrition and how it affects our well being and longevity.
Extremely knowledgeable and professional.
Self-verified patient of Jesal V Popat - Posted on August 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Jesal V Popat - Posted on August 24th, 2018
These are my results under Dr. Popat's care following his dietary and lifestyle plan. The results speak for themselves. If you have any questions message me. Pre Dr. Popat Total Cholesterol 227 HDL 35 Triglycerides 625 LDL too high to calculate Only 4 Months under Dr. Popat's care. Total Cholesterol 97 HDL 39 Triglycerides 125 LDL 37 If you need the cure, it is waiting for you.
Self-verified patient of Jesal V Popat - Posted on August 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Jesal V Popat - Posted on May 14th, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Jesal V Popat Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Jesal V Popat's office for more information.
2309 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa, FL 33607
2309 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 1 Tampa, FL : (813) 344-0934
Locations & Directions
Jesal V Popat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.