Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeska A Albuisson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeska A Albuisson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jeska A Albuisson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeska A Albuisson - Posted on January 8th, 2017
Works at BCH in Hospital Medicine. Knowledgeable, friendly, and caring physician. She was the tops during my stay.
10 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jeska A Albuisson
Dr. Albuisson joined the BCH hospital medicine team in July, 2012. She grew up on Long Island, New York after living in Guadalajara, Mexico for five years. During college, she decided to leave school and travel around the world. After spending several years traveling through New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia and France, she returned to the United States and earned a Bachelors of Science in Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology from the University of Colorado in Boulder. She then earned her medical degree from the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver. Dr. Albuisson completed her residency at the University of Colorado Hospital in Denver. Dr. Albuisson has two sons. She remains passionate about travel and has an interest in International Health as well as a love of the outdoors.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeska A Albuisson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boulder, CO.