Dr. Jess H Hawke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jess H Hawke?

Dr Hawke is an excellent doctor with a lot of compassion. He makes you feel that your health is very important to him and he will do everything in his power to help you. I trust him with my well being 100%.

Highly Recommended

Quality Care from a caring MD.

Great walk in dr got real issues run

Thanks to dr Hawks awful nurse drs lack of time non caring attitude I found another dr who immediately found heart and cardiovascular issues. Very thankful ran from that place as I was told walk ins take presidence over patients at of record after waiting months to see him spent 5 minutes ran out and that was it! Very thankful he did so let me know how much he cared! Not at all! Was such awful experience or could have died! Thanks a lot Dr Hawk and staff the only kind person is the young girl answering the phone

Dr Hawk probably ok Dr his staff is awful especially his nurse gp elsewhere unless ur walkin or have a cold! especially his nurse gp elsewhere especially especially his nd

I highly recomend !

Dr. Hawke and his amazing staff are the best! I am so happy I found them. Especially with all the horror stories I hear from friends about their Florida doctors who don’t listen, or don’t read their chart, or don’t look up from their portable computers, not to mention front desk staff that have an attitude too. Dr. Hawke and his team treat me as a whole person, and really care about me and my health!

Patient

I have had the [pleasure of Dr. Jess Hawke for being my physcian for 7 years. He all around wonderful. If you can get in to see him you will see what we mean. Thank you Dr. Hawke for you.

Lov him, but.....

when I need him, he is always available.. I am sick today and he is not there...I am afraid he has gotten tooo busy for his regular patients...he is an excellent doctor caring and never usually too busy...I guess he is a measure of success....

Excellent care

When I first walked into his office I fell in love with the fact that it was cozy and the receptionist was very welcoming. I got a referral from other patients who see him and because I had been so unhappy with my previous physician i decided to give Dr Hawke a call. I have been so happy ever since. He is caring and takes his time with you, he never seems to be in a rush to get to the next patient which is very rare these days. The nurse and the reception staff are amazing as well. Very caring. Thank you

very happy will return

Patient

This physician is extremely intelligent and kind. He practices independently and reminds me of a doctor from my childhood. You don't see doctors like this one anymore. His high level of service and professionalism could only come from a level above the rest as he has an enourmous capacity and energy to continuously see his patients himself. He is always available, even if you don't have an appointment if you don't mind waiting. I thank God for this doctor and can only hope that he stays as long as I'm on this earth. He also has the nicest nurse and assistants. When you go to Dr. Hawke, you know that you will be cared for and probably be okay. He makes everyone near him feel better.

Excellent professional service

Straightforward, caring, available and attentive - with the added bonus of running on time- couldn't ask for more.