Dr. Jess C Roberts Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jess C Roberts?

Just Being Honest...

Although Dr. Roberts seemed like a nice guy, I don't think he quite knew how to handle my case and I didn't really feel like I had seen a "specialist". He basically just looked at me while I grappled for something to say. I didn't detect sincere concern, just a stranger simply observing me. He only asked the very basic of questions, did a very short examination and then just sat there. The whole experience was awkward and unsettling. He offered no new information that would help me and I felt my time was wasted. What little he said could be found on the internet. He wasn't rude at all, just not too helpful, like there wasn't much he could do so I was basically left hanging. He did extend an invitation to see him if I felt my symptoms worsened. But that's an invitation I will not be accepting. One positive thing was that the wait time was only about 10 minutes, the front office people were nice and his nurse was very pleasant. I wished she'd been the doctor.

Home Allergies

Dr. Jess C Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.