Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesse N Areopagita has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
our entire hospital stay under thus doctors care was him taking guesses of what could be wrong. He ran very few tests and just prolonged the stay for no reason. I wouldn't allow him to be in charge of my care- if you have the misfortune of being assigned this doctor definitely put a request in for a change. Memorial West needs to do a better job of staffing doctors who are more competent including the ER doctors who seem to run tests for no reason!
The Dr. is quick and to the point. I recently had my mother in the hospital, he came by everyday and updated us on her status and also recomendations. He is very thorough and blunt. He answered all my questions and concerns and made everything crystal clear. I am very happy to have had him take care of my mother and I am looking forward to keeping him as my mothers Dr. and possibly mine as well...
I was recently seen by this MD in the hopital. He never introduced himself to myself and my husband upon entering the room, so we assumed he was associated with the MD's that were going to perform a procedure on me. He did not discuss my medical history accurately with me, and would not let me get a word in when attempting to ask questions. In addition, his arrogant bedside manner makes the hospital look bad. He told us that too many MD's order tests that are not necessary, so maybe you need this procedure but maybe not. I would not let this so called professional touch me.
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Jesse N Areopagita accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hospital West, 703 N Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jesse N Areopagita in this video.
Dr. Jesse N Areopagita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.