Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesse O Basadre has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Cosmetic Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Well this has been a painful experience. First he forgets to talk about an additional fracture that was the first sign. His staff is beyond incompetent, you're lucky if you get an English staff member with common sense and bed side manner he has none! Now he may be well known and good at what he does but I can agree with the "Miami Butcher" tag. He really needs to get a personality and have a staff that can support his office. I'm most anxious to recover not to be as I was before but to rid myself of having to deal with this man or his stupid staff. I had no choice as this was an emergency roon situation but if you have the chance find someone else... ANYONE else.
If you need a hand surgery you should not use Bassadre's service because you'll get surgery with no sedatives, with no previous laboratoty tests, with your shoes on, with your clothes on in a non steril office. He opens your hand palm, he gives you around 10 stiches and you get a very ugly and sensitive scar, when other surgeons only give you a few stiches in your wrist.
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Jesse O Basadre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJesse Orlando Basadre MD, 1699 SW 27th Ave, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jesse O Basadre in this video.
Dr. Jesse O Basadre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.