Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesse L Chrastil has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jesse L Chrastil has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Jesse L Chrastil has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jesse L Chrastil is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Chrastil changed my life! Two weeks after the total hip replacement I was totally painfree and ready to tackle cautiously my everyday routine! During my initial recovery I did perform various static contraction exercises multiple times a day. After two weeks I began basic calisthenics and daily walking in order to strengthen my deteriorated leg muscles. - Active lifestyle made my world go around, and inability to workout and run made me depressed. Needless to say, prior to the surgery I was totally petrified. What if... negative scenarios kept me awake... Dr. Chrastil invited me in to multiple pre-op session and gently reviewed the procedure again and encouraged me to be 'brave'! His calm and gentle assurance, that in a just a few weeks I'd be free to continue my normal life, enabled me to face the surgery. - And, how true and wonderful!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
10 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jesse L Chrastil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.