Dr. Jesse Doty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Doty?

Dr. C. Stover, MD

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I've heard that it may be a little bit unprofessional for a Doctor to rate another Doctor. I would be very unprofessional if I didn't make a few comments, and might I add I'm doing this for myself and my wife. As a retired MD twice the age of Dr. Doty I know what professionalism is all about - he exemplifies this. He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable. I also remember 'all about wait time' in the waiting room. I believe they move the 'high' patient load through in a very reasonable time. Now, about the patient.....I see a 'high' regard for his patients - he cares. The procedure was a long and arduous tib/fib ankle repair. Seven months later she is doing well without any degree of pain. Thanks, C. E. Stover, MD See you in six months!

I would recommend Dr. Jesse Doty to anyone!

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Dr. Doty and his staff are professional and organized. Dr. Doty is patient, compassionate, and caring. He performed a total ankle replacement on me and I cannot praise him enough for his excellent work. He is a very good doctor and a very good person. Dr. Doty needs to be recognized more for the good work that he does and has done. He has helped me so much and continues to help me.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

When I first meet Dr. Doty I thought he was aragent and cocky to be so young, he has that right. Best Doctor around I wouldn’t let anyone else touch my foot again. Sent me home with a nerve block in my leg that lasted for three days and I only took a couple of pain pills during that time due to pinched line in the nerve block that I caused, which I corrected. If you need anything done to your foot use him he is the best and his staff is top notch all the way.

Wonderful surgeon

Posted on December 20th, 2016

I had my right great toe fused because I was in extreme pain from osteoarthritis. Dr Doty was an amazing surgeon. I am now pain-free. His bedside manner is also wonderful. I highly recommend him.

The Best Doctor Ever

Posted on September 10th, 2016

In my opinion Dr Jesse Doty is an extremely gifted doctor that knows what he is doing

Posted on July 15th, 2016

I damaged the front of my foot in a fall. My injury was very difficult to diagnose. Dr. Doty was willing to take the time to research my problem and offer his surgical talent to do the repairs. I am thrilled to say I am 6 months post-surgery, and can walk normally without pain.

Dr. Jesse Doty is an excellent surgeon and a kind, compassionate man.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I had a fusion on the big toe on my right foot. Dr. Doty did not push me to make a decision but I made the decision to proceed on our first visit. My daughter, who is an RN, came with me and she was also very impressed with Dr. Doty. He did an incredible job of sewing my toe back together and the scar on the back of my calf was also very well sewn. It has been a little over four months since my surgery and you have to look for the scar running down the center of my big toe and into my foot. I am extremely glad I chose Dr. Doty for this surgery. He did an excellent job and is also a very kind man who listens to you and will address your concerns

Ankle replacement surgery

Posted on January 9th, 2016

I was very impressed with everything during my first visited and during my ankle replacement surgery. I would recommend Dr. Doty to anyone looking for someone to help with a problem.

Posted on November 26th, 2015

I found him to be rather rude and short when he answers your questions

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Doty is a wonderful doctor. He listens, he explains, and he is a terrific surgeon. I recommend him for ANY foot or ankle surgery.

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Dr. Doty is very straight forward and doesn't have a very good bedside manner. He may be great at doing surgery on patients but he doesn't take the time to ask questions or let you ask questions , or see how you've done since the surgery.

Shows authentic care for his paitents, and takes pride in his work.

Posted on October 21st, 2013

Dr. Doty takes the time to make sure that his patients understand the procedures and care that he is providing