Dr. Jesse K Duplechain Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jesse K Duplechain?

Great Experience

Dr. Duplechain and his staff exhibits an extraordinary affinity for talent and expertise in order to get you the results you desire. He is well skilled and I can say he is among the best in this southern regional area. He understands and takes into consideration all of your questions and concerns. I was also glad he understood what I wanted exactly, and to what specific degree I wanted my ear pinning done--to avoid having them relax overtime and poke out more than they are suppose to. I have seen way too many videos and photos of people who failed to take time and over correction into account, and ended up with a result that did not look much different than before. It is better to work with a more concise margin of error with them farther back, versus having them protruding more than they are suppose to (rendering your money + surgery time in relation to your results very questionable). Through prior research I found some doctors are hesitant for stuff like this because they either: lack the skills or are so wound up in their own understanding/viewpoint. However Dr. Duplechain had the skill sets, experience, and wonderful patient-doctor outlook and attitude to do this for me. He and his staff are great people and I would recommend him to anyone looking for any type of operation.

I want to Thank Dr.Duplechain and his wonderful staff for making my eyes beautiful again. I waited over 2 years to get my eyes done. I was hesitate as I had large bumps on eye lids and then scared of cost. They made me feel so comfortable and did a super job on my eyes. No pain and very cost affordable. See Dr. Duplechai and his staff! Very greatfull and Blessed!

Extremely Satisfied

I am very pleased with my decision to have Dr. Duplechain perform my surgery. The entire process has been smooth and his staff is extremely caring and helpful.

My experience at Dr. Duplechain’s office has been phenomenal. I found Dr. Duplechain while researching fat transfer breast augmentation. I do not live in Lafayette, but Dr. Duplechain was the closest plastic surgeon that conducts this procedure. During my consultation he advised me that I was not an ideal candidate for the fat transfer augmentation, so I decided to get traditional saline, breast implants instead. After my consultation, I could have decided to have this procedure done with a different plastic surgeon in my home city, but I was so impressed with Dr. Duplechain and his staff that I decided the travel to Lafayette was worth it. I definitely do not regret that decision. I could not be more thrilled with my results or my experience at Dr. Duplechain’s office. I was very nervous about having surgery, but he and his staff made me feel very comfortable with every part of the process. I plan to have other procedures done in the future, and will not even consider seeing another physician.

I highly recommend Dr. Duplechain and his staff!!!! I had a breast augmentation and full tummy tuck and I am three months post op and my results are amazing. I could not be happier with my results. I truly owe everything to Dr. Duplechain and his staff for the time they took in making me feel comfortable and safe. I would do it again!! He has the best bedside manner and is so genuine in the care that he gives to his patients.

Dr. Duplechain and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I could not have better care and understanding the whole experience of having a face lift wash scary and they put me as ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Duplechain and I would do this all over again .

Dr. Duplechain always made me feel comfortable and at ease. I never felt rushed during the appointments. The surgical experience was top notch! The ONLY complaint I have is that two of my appointments were very late to be called back. I was never given any indication that he was running late or a time frame on how long it would be before I would get called back. I love telling people I "had a nose job" to watch them look at me strangely. Thank you for finally letting me breathe fully and easily!

Amazing surgeon. Kind & compassionate staff. I cannot say enough about the care I received from Dr. Duplechain & his staff. They went above and beyond to ensure all questions were answered & each need was met. I am thrilled with the results!!

Could not be happier with the results and service.

I had the best experience from consultation through post-op with Dr. Duplechain and his wonderful staff! The office is so inviting and I knew what to expect of my surgery every step of the way. I could not be more pleased with my results! Every question and concern was addressed by either Dr. Duplechain or a member of his knowledgeable staff. I cannot recommend Dr. Duplechain any higher, if you are looking for any cosmetic procedure please consult with him!

Rhinoplasty

The kindest, most compassionate, skilled surgeon. Dr. Duplechain really cares about his patients and in meeting their goals and expectations. He and his staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and answer any and all questions. They are readily available and I always heard back within the hour, no matter what time I called. He's truly an artist with his work, I highly recommend him.

Some of the nicest staff at any business I've ever been to. Super happy with my results!!

My results on my procedures where outstanding. Dr. Duplechain and his staff made sure my time spent with them where comfortable and made me feel as though I wasn't just another patient. If I had to do it all over again I would choose him and his staff to take care of my every needs.

Dr. Jesse K Duplechain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.