Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesse E Adams III
Dr. Jesse E Adams III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Baptist Hospital East. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jesse E Adams III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jesse E Adams III has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 2 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesse E Adams III - Posted on May 7th, 2013
Dr. Adams was the best doctor I have been to with my heart issue. I had talked to multiple doctors previously, all whom had told me nothing was wrong. Dr. Adams took his time and explained in detail what was going on with me and why I was having the issue I was. I finally had an answer.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesse E Adams III - Posted on March 23rd, 2012
Office just cancelled an appt that was made 2 weeks ago. My appt is at 4pm and it was cancelled today at 10am. If I cancelled my appt today, I probably still have to pay for the appt. There was no follow up call nor did my records get sent to my primary care doctor.I hope I never have to see this doctor again and thank god, I didn't have a serious problem with my tests.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jesse E Adams III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Grange, KY.