Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesse D Jensen DO
Dr. Jesse D Jensen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Valley City, UT. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesse D Jensen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jesse D Jensen has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesse D Jensen - Posted on January 3rd, 2016
Dr. Jensen is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, and very professional. I came to him with very personal concerns and he listened with an intent to address my issues and made me feel very comfortable. His staff is incredibly personable and even remembered me months after my first visit. I am very impressed with his practice and I would recommend West Valley Dermatology to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jesse D Jensen - Posted on June 19th, 2015
9 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jesse D Jensen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWEST VALLEY DERMATOLOGY, 3465 S Pioneer Pkwy Ste 1, West Valley City, UT
Dr. Jesse D Jensen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.