Highly Dissatisfied

Great Doctor!

Dr. Jensen is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, and very professional. I came to him with very personal concerns and he listened with an intent to address my issues and made me feel very comfortable. His staff is incredibly personable and even remembered me months after my first visit. I am very impressed with his practice and I would recommend West Valley Dermatology to anyone.

My scar from surgery was not noticeable. He explained everything. We love Dr Jensen!

Acne

Dr. Jesse D Jensen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.