Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesse P Jorgensen
Dr. Jesse P Jorgensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital and Greenville Memorial Hospital. Dr. Jorgensen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesse P Jorgensen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr johann is arrogant rude uncourteous. As for the rest in this practice they are great.
My husband was in cardiac arrest and rushed to GMH. Dr. Jorgensen was on call and I thank God he was there. This man is not only a competent physician but one who truly cares. He is in a fact a life saver. His patient was very important to him but also was his patients family. He took time. He answered questions. His competent and confident manner put us all at ease. Thank you Dr. Jorgensen.
Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jesse P Jorgensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarolina Cardiology Consultants Pa, 877 W Faris Rd Ste B, Greenville, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jesse P Jorgensen in this video.
Dr. Jesse P Jorgensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.