Dr. Jesse Judelle Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Judelle?

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr Judelle has been my primary doctor for over 17 years. He has always been there when I needed him.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Wonderful doctor.

Outstanding! Superlative!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

After experiencing several less-than stellar physicians, I feel my stars aligned for once and I got extra-lucky to be one of Dr. Judelle's patients. He's as attentive as a bird-dog; gentle, kind, and the best listener I've ever met in my life. As a professional educator I have benefited from just watching Dr. Judelle in action.

Superb professional

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Outstanding physician. I feel I got lucky to find him. Just plain LISTENS better than any professional I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Rudest staff on the planet.

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Judelle is probably the kindest, most caring, conscientious and knowledgable doctor I have ever known and he spends a lot of undivided attention with his patients.

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr judell is professional but races through test results using technical terms the average person does't understand. He appears rel

Find another doctor!

Posted on August 16th, 2011

These seem to be moderated so will probably never be seen

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Run don't walk from Judelle. He is very discriminatory to HIV and Hepatitis patients (probably most that become chronically ill with things he doesn't understand or are passed by blood). He will never have your best interests at heart as he and his staff will be "afraid of your blood" and will postpone needed tests, etc. They don't seem to realize that many millions of Americans are not diagnosed with these things yet (and they see them every day) so it seems to make more sense to know that someone has a blood borne virus and take extra precautions than to think they don't have a blood borne virus when they actually do! He also uses EMT's instead of well trained staff (nurses) for injections. I was given a buttox injection in my arm (after arguing with the bimbo for 10 minutes I gave up and foolishly let her) and I had nerve damage and arm pain for 3 months. Then she lied and said she stuck herself with my needle (not a very efficient way to pass a blood borne virus anyway - subQ) I don't consider any of this well intentioned, well educated or helpful to me or patients like me at all. I am sure this will be deleted but this has been gnawing at me for years. Thank you computers!

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Always caring, thoughtful, courteous and well informed. An excellent doctor.

Posted on November 30th, 2017