Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesse B Jupiter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jesse B Jupiter has the following 34 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Fracture Fixation
- Ununited Fractures
- Leg Length Inequality
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Arm Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Herniated Disc
- Multiple Trauma
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Jesse B Jupiter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jesse B Jupiter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Waste of time and money! 6 mos and$400. In copays wasted! Inconsiderate, Rude, No People Skills. Should of listened to the other bad reviews on here and my PT and found another doc.To think I saw this freak 4 times! He might of been a good doc at one time but not NOW!!! Needs to Retire he 's a miserable inhumane !!
I need two different elbow and hand surgeries and scared to have surgery w this doc! I think he needs to retire he doesn't seem like he wants to take care of pts anymore! He doesn't look you in the eye nor give you the time of day! His resident comes in makes the dx then he comes in and examined me for 30 secs. on 1st visit. He missed the dx so when I went back the 2nd time his resident made the dx then he comes in the rm and says PT 6 wks. When I went back a 3rd time w no relief, he says we might have to do something with no explanation whatsoever! When you ask him a ? You can barely get an answer! Don't want to be sorry after having surgery w this doc!! Already wasted a few mos waiting to have surgery then having to cancel cause of a new dx that should of been caught at 1st visit!!
may have been a great dr at one time but he took a perfectly good hand and destroyed it. went in for minor cyst on finger,nothing else wrong,no pain etc., came out with infected permanently bent finger which requiers more surgery to correct what he did wrong. then tried to blame the patient. see someone else,better hand surgeons out there
Broke my elbow and scar tissue prevented arm movement. Dr. Jupiter removed the scar tissue and can use arm normally.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
46 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Jesse B Jupiter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jesse B Jupiter in this video.
Dr. Jesse B Jupiter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.