Dr. Jesse T Ko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse T Ko?

Amazing attentive doctor. Seems to always be on call to return calls during non-office hours. Friendly.

Best Peds Dr Ever

amazing DR. wait time is virtually none, I get appts whenever I need ( within reason) the staff is the best, ask for mandy or lauren ONLY! They will help you with ease.

Highly recommended

I have done my research and talked to different mom. I even interviewed Dr. Ko before making a choose. He is my final answer. My son is 2 y/o now. Dr. Ko went to the hospital on Day 2 when my son was born. Dr Ko is friendly and knowledgable. He is very patient with all my questions. He does not make funny faces to kids or talk funny but he is always calm. I have called him several times for questions and he always called back within a few hours if not emergency. Great follow up after visit. He is the one who called you for blood test result, normal or not. The greatest thing of all is short waiting time! My average waiting time ( appointment made ) is 0-10 minutes. The waiting room is small with about 6 chairs. It is never crowded. The last thing I want is my toddler waiting for long and getting fussy in the public. He also has a part-time white American female doctor to help him out a few days a week and when he is out. I had one encounter with her. She is o.k. but Dr. Ko is still preferable.

Dr. Ko is so very patient and caring. When my daughter was a baby (she's now 5yrs old), I freaked out over every little thing and Dr. Ko never made me feel like I was wasting his time. He even came in and open up his office on his day off just to see my baby when she had a fever. Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Ko is a very nice doctor, he spend many time to each patient, very detail, my kids feel very comfortable to see him.

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Ko is easy to get intouch with, calls back right away.

Highly Recommended

So glad we switched over to Dr. Ko. He has great patience, very caring. Answers any/all the questions you may have. Not like the previous pediatrician we went to, who seems to want to kick you out right away.

I was recommended to Dr. Ko by my Ob/gyn and i am very happy with his practice. Very respectful of people's time and his bedside manner is highly professional and courteous. He is very thorough with his examination, questions and instructions and as a new mom this was very helpful and calming.

GREAT choice

We were recommended to Dr. Ko by our OB/GYN and have not been dissapointed as yet. Appoitments are easy and there is never a wait to see him. Would recommend to all.

Above and Beyond

Dr Ko is an excellent physician and terrific with kids, boys and girls. My third child was born with complications from then unknown issues and Dr Ko went above and beyond to help find the problem and take care of it-- he was relentless in looking for answers and calming us down in the process. I will forever be grateful to him for the attention he gave to our situation and for his continued care of our family. p.s my son is perfectly healthy today 5 years later!

Great Doctor!

He was the pediatrician for both my kids. He was always wonderful and always available. My kids loved him. Would have been the doctor for my third baby but we moved. He's one of the only things I miss about New York!

Great Doc

I've heard many horror stories of kids waiting to see their pediatrician for hours, but not here at Dr. Ko. Appointment are readily available and the wait time is close 5 minutes or less. He is caring with both the parents and kids.

Dr. Jesse T Ko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayside, NY.