Dr. Jesse Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Phillips?

Ride Dr long wait bad staff

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I have had multiple appointments with this office and Dr Phillips. I should have chose to see a different Dr after the initial visit but I made the mistake of going for more diagnosis and treatment. He has a terrible bed side manner. He rude and condisending. His office is just as bad to deal with. They have either unethical or incompetent office people billing incorrectly then not standing behind what they say. Stay away!!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Office staff did not follow up with the Dr orders on 2 separate occasions, did not return phone calls... when went to appt office staff was very nice but after that horrible follow up and patient care... .

Great Dr until a recent visit

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr Jesse Phillips, an otolaryngology specialist in Southcoast Ear Nose Throat was a wonderful doctor until a recent visit. During my first few visits were great. He showed manners and respect to his new patient, very knowledgable in his field, friendly staff, felt very welcomed, simply a great experience. Up until a recent visit, I felt rushed and his manners was up right rude. I was asking questions to have a better understanding to why I'm still experiencing these discomfort when I had followed his recommendation and medications, and when I was getting ready for my next question, he got up, said thank you a few times and left. What made my experience worse was when he had came back in a few minutes later and kicked a chair away in order for him to get an item on the counter. I'm not sure what happened, he was a great doctor, but this experience had made me feel greatly offended. I wanted to ask what else could be the cause of my discomfort but he had got up and left. If you are in a rush, that's fine but that does not give him the right to be rude. He could have simply told me but he chose to be rude. As for follow up, this visit was a follow up but it felt like I intruded into his office. Felt very unwelcome when he was the one that asked to see me again six months later. This had bothered me all day and thought to share my experience to others.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr Jesse Phillips is one of the best ENT specialist I have ever met. I have had many interactions with ENT specialists with 2 of my daughters. My youngest daughter was and still is upset that she can't see "her Dr. Jesse" anymore since he moved (and she is 16). Dr. Jesse has an awsome bedside manner and he is beyond caring and passionate about his patients. My older daughter was having some issues with ringing in her ears and we went to Dr. Jesse and he immediately told me, this is serious. Dr. Jesse got us to a specialist for Meniere's Disease right away and the diagnosis was confirmed by that doctor. I can't say enough about what a kind, caring, compassionate doctor he is. He is thorough in his work and diagnosis but more than anything his human compassion stands out above all. I would recommend anyone to him.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr Phillips is a phenomenal doctor with whom I would recommend to anyone. He also does wonderful work. He did a fantastic zipper stitch behind my ear that had other doctors praising him for it. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Phillips is one of the most courteous, knowledgeable ENT specialist I know in the field. Unfortuantely he has had to cease practice here in Indiana. The unfortunate state of our healthcare system and insurance changes are hitting solo practicing physicians such as Dr. Phillips where if people want to go to them, they have to go out of network and we all know the cost of that. So they have to join groups. I wish Dr. Phillips the best.

Doctor Gone to FL

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

moved to FL without staff and patients knowing came in on Mon. and locked doors

Very good Doctor, I think

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Dr. Phillips is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and comfortable to be around and his staff was very courteous and helpful. I was experiencing pressure and complete loss of hearing in one ear. With Dr. Phillips diagnosis and corrective actions my ear infection was eliminated and hearing restored. Dr. Phillips also provided some very helpful tips on taking better care of my ears to help prevent this from happening again. I would recommend Dr Phillips to anyone with ENT needs.

Cave

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Rested very peacefully after this visit

Honest and Comprehensive

Posted on December 18th, 2013

When I visited Dr. Phillips, I was hoping for a clear assessment of the problems I was experiencing, and I got so much more. Dr. Phillips took extra time to understand all my medical history, and to give me a clear and helpful diagnosis. He encouraged me and coached me, outlining my problems and the best course for healing and continued good health. After a number of unsatisfying visits with other doctors in the community, I finally found a doctor with knowledge and integrity that I could trust. I would recommend this practice to anyone with ENT needs.

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Phillips staff was very courteous and provided all the information that I needed. I was able to schedule my appointment on the same week I made my call, sometimes is very hard to get an appointment as a new patient. Once I started to talk about my problem with Dr. Phillips I felt very comfortable and he gave me all the possible solutions with their pros and contras. Few days after my visit has passed now and the treatment he gave me has improved my health problem I discussed with him. For these reason I highly recommend Dr. Phillips.

Mother of a 11 yr old sone

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr Phillips is a very good DR - My son had to have tubes in his ears - after they came out - there was an issue with his ear drum - which he thought might require surgery in INDY to repair - but he took time to let it heal before jumping ahead and sending him. In time the drum has healed and he is doing awesome! My son LOVES Dr Phillips! He has a lot of compassion and love for his patience!!