Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jesse Silverman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 3 of 3
this Doctor is not up on ANY current treatments. He is using techniques and technology from 10+ years ago. He is horrible to talk to, very short in explanation, and look at his record. he was on probation for a year. lost his license to practice in New York for sexual misconduct. Do you want to be out, under anesthesia with this guy working on you? i wish i had known. i would have never gone to him. he wasted 8 months of my life.
Dr. Silverman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Jesse Silverman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions16 Pocono Rd, Denville, NJ
Dr. Jesse Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.