Dr. Jesse Stoff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Stoff?

Misdiagnosed! Very dishonest and money hungry!

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Dr. Jesse Stoff misdiagnosed me and I almost died! He wants to scam people into believing he could help when all he wants to do is take their money. He drains peoples bank accounts and once all your money is gone he wants nothing to do with you. Highly unethical and fraudulent

Dr. Stoff - The best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

This is the second time in my life that I have had a "mysterious" illness that other doctors could not diagnose. In both cases, Dr. Stoff ran tests on my entire system, was able to diagnose the disease, and successfully treat it in a natural way, which is very important to me because I am very sensitive to drugs. He is the most competent, caring and compassionate doctor I had encountered. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Stoff is the absolute best doctor, ever, in diagnosing and treating illnesses. We've sent many friends and family to him and they feel the same way.

Gave me a second chance at life

Posted on April 29th, 2016

My world was crushed when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, Sloan Kettering told me I had 6 MONTHS at the most and then I heard about Dr. Stoff from a family friend and decided I had nothing to loose by seeing one more doctor. When I went there, seeing Dr. Stoff so optimistic and full of energy to get me better it completely rubbed off on me! Within 2 weeks of IV treatments I started feeling better, 4 months of IV treatments my tumors were shrinking, 8 months of IV treatments I was in FULL REMISSION and NO tumors on my PET Scans. I went about 3 times a week and had very little side effects, I kept my long blonde hair, and I didn't have to get surgery. Dr. Stoff though IPT would be the past course of action, this includes small amounts of chemotherapy but he also builds up your immune system so you don't lose your hair of get sick. I love you Dr. Stoff and am forever great full, I can't write enough reviews so people can have a second chance at life!

Dr. Stoff is the best!

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Stoff has a great bedside manner. He is courteous, professional, and caring. I enjoyed his relaxed office atmosphere. I liked that he went beyond most doctors and tried to get to the root cause of my symptoms. I thought his vitamin drips with vitamin C were innovative and relaxing. I slept a whole day afterward, but woke up refreshed and feeling better.

Simply the best

Posted on March 4th, 2015

It has been a while since I have seen Dr. Stoff, but I am sure he is as great now as he was then. He listens, he cares and he knows what to do. He was way ahead of all other doctors in diagnosing my problems and getting me back to good health.

Autism treatment

Posted on February 25th, 2013

“My son, who is on the autism spectrum has made tremendous gains since he’s been treated at the East End Wellness Center. I see him as normal now. His attention is great, he’s keeping on topic, has create eye contact and is calm, alert, not perseverating or obsessive compulsive. He keeps telling me he’s awake now!!

General Practitioner feedback

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Dr Stoffs staff could have been more friendly, not that they were rude per se but I didn't get a warm feeling. Dr stoff was thouough and friendly and took the time to answer my questions which was nice .

Posted on December 10th, 2017