Dr. Jesse A Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse A Taylor?

Plastic Surgery - NOse

I was referred to Dr Jesse Taylor to improve breathing. My right nasal passage was obstructed and I had severe difficulty breathing. Dr Taylor performed butchered my nose. I believe he was trying to do me a favor by providing my cosmetic changes to my nose, but in reality he ruined my face. I loved my nose and I never ever ever once asked him to make cosmetic revisions to my nose. And yet, when I came out of surgery my nose looked totally different.. i had somewhat of an arch or curve to my dorsum/bridge before surgery... Dr Taylor took a huge scoop out of nose giving it a feminine ski-slope appearance. 2 years post-op. Not only has been breathing not improved (MAYBE went from 2/10 to 3/10)... but i am dysmorphic.. I'm horrified by my own reflection and I obsessively stare at other people's noses. May seem dramatic but its so unbelievably traumatizing to not recognize yourself when you look in the mirror. I was so happy with my appearance and my nose and Dr Taylor stole that from me. I expressed my grievances to Dr Taylor and then asked if he would be willing to refund me the cost for my surgery, so that i could pay for a revision surgery (to reconstruct me nose to it's original form)... he coldly told me no, he would not... and said "this is when you would have an attorney contact my lawyer." I explained to him that I didn't have the energy or willpower to file a lawsuit... i just wanted to kindly and respectfully ask that he compensate me the mere amount of my surgery. He said no and suggested I speak to a therapist. I did extensive research and consulted numerous doctors (who i also provided op-notes) and all of them were bewildered by Dr Taylor's decision to make drastic cosmetic changes to my nose when i NEVER asked him to do any such thing! The changes were totally unrelated to breathing function. EVEN if i had requested cosmetic changes.. he did a terrible job.. my nose is asymmetrical and oddly shaped. I could go on and on and on... but in Summary, do yourself a life-altering favor and STAY AWAY FROM Dr Jesse Taylor. He is a horrible horrible horrible horrible surgeon.

My daughter was diagnosed with a back tumor and had to have (3) separate surgeries done. Dr. Taylor made not only me but my daughter completely at ease. His diagnosis and results what exactly right on. His bed side manor is unbelievable. He spoke directly to my daughter and helped her understand what he was going to do before her surgeries. I would recommend Dr. Taylor for any plastic suregery that needs to be done.

Dr. Jesse Taylor palstic surgeon

Dr. Taylor was my daughters doctor in Cincinnati and also mine for other issues. Dr. Taylor is world class when it comes to needing a doctor. His preop, post, and all bedside manners are truly amazing!! !

fabulous

Dr. Taylor is gentle and knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease about my daughters surgery and is gentle and patient with the kids. Her scar is better than i imagined it would look. Highly recommend him and his work!

Love Dr. Taylor and his staff. Made me feel at ease with my baby's surgery. Did an excellent job. His team is amazing.

This is an extremely skilled Physician, in addition to his expertise he has a wonderful bedside manner. He his operated on me twice now and I can't say enough abut him and his staff. His Administrative Assistant-Beth is very helpful and organized. she compliments his surgical skills with administrative excellent. You're in good hands with this Physician!!

Terrible experience

The consultation was about acne scar treatment and non-surgical nose job. He was impatient the whole time. For the nose job he told me it would cost me about $5,000 to get a one-time latisse filler which is reported to be about $700 in others' reviews. For the acne scar treatment he just suggested me to make another appointment with another doctor. The consultation lasted less than 5 mins and the consultation fee was $120. Would never go again.

Not dynamic enough in plastic surgery and certainly not helpful

I went to Taylor for advice after a botched jaw facial reconstructive surgery because I was in a great deal of pain. My case is a complicated one as I have had two previous facial reconstructive surgeries prior to seeing dr. taylor and both of them were botched. I have a congenital birth defect hemifacial microsomia and my last surgeon removed my left condylar bone and replaced it with a chromium cobalt jaw prosthesis. Seeing Taylor was really my only option left as there are very few maxillofacial surgeons in Philly and my last surgeon Peter Quinn - cleared me for additional surgery with Taylor - refuses to remove the prosthetic despite promising he would if there were any serious surgery complications that proved a hindrance to keeping it in. I did a lot of research on Taylor and he does come highly qualified in his field and is known for his work with stem cell research, bone grafts, and fixing people that are really bad off with facial deformities. First he wouldn't even properly examine me after spending a good 20 minutes in his office. I'm no plastic surgeon but if a patient is in a lot of pain shouldn't your doctor examine and feel your face? Instead he just tells me he's 100% sure that I have nerve damage. Really? Despite the fact that I have no numbness in my face or jaw area and numerous other plastic surgeons I have already consulted with after seeing Taylor and those surgeons thoroughly examined me state the exact opposite - it is most likely the jaw prosthetic causing the pain. They are backed by flawed research and the only reason why the FDA approved them - biomed and biomed microfixation company manufactures them - was because there was a lot of money in it however condition of approval is that each patient with a prosthesis in must be tracked and forms must be signed by the patients. Dr. Taylor like most doctors just sticks up for other doctors even if it means jeopordizing a patients health. Because of this misdiagnosis without any attempt of an accurate treatment or surgical intervention the pain has become increasingly worse. He also came across as very rude in his office by telling me what did I get surgery in the first place for? I outpointed him by telling him first surgery wasn't an elective surgery and was indeed very necessary but had he ever bothered to look at the old ct scans and before/after pictures I brought to his office he would of known since I have bone degeneration in my jaw. Like the other people that have written here before me I can also confirm that Dr. Taylor tells you everything will be fine and will help you but does not offer any reliable solutions to your problems. If anyone needs maxillofacial surgery don't waste your time going to Jesse Taylor I wouldn't recommend him.

Children's Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon

I think we're talking about a different Dr. Jesse Taylor. My son had surgeries with the doctor at CHOP and he was a Godsend! He did excellent, minimally-invasive surgery and my son's recoveries were short. My son looks amazing now, and I'd recommend Dr. Taylor to any worried parent.

Not A Good Breast Reconstruction Surgeon

He's a pretty boy, smiles and tells you all will be great. Promises NOT to do the things you ask then has his way with you in surgery doing just the things he promised not to do. He total ruined my breast reconstruction and I am now in daily pain. I think my surgery was just another training session for him and his resident of the day as I told him what I wanted and he did what he wanted.

Not A Good Breast Surgeon (Microflaps)

Appears to listen attentively then does what he wants without regard to your wishes. Failed to use in surgery or post op device (dopler) to determine if good blood supply was present in my breast. It wasn't and I lost my reconstruction. MRA confirms blood supply was crimped so had very limited blood supply. A simple dopler test would have shown this and allowed for corrective action. Would not recommend this doctor for breast reconsruction of any type.

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery.He did fantastic work!

Dr. Jesse A Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.