Dr. Jesse M Wesberry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse M Wesberry Jr?

Run! Incompetent

4 Hour Visit, most of it spent waiting. Rough, painful exam. All my questions were not answered and was told I would have to make another appointment to talk about the results because he was running behind. Total misdiagnosis that resulted in being given a prescription I should not have been taking. Because the 1st time visit went so poorly that I had little trust in Dr. Wesberry, I made an appointment with a different certified ophthalmologist to confirmation through examination & testing what I had been told by Dr. Wesberry. Turns out not only was the visit with Dr. Wesberry the absolute worst I have ever experienced, but the results were a misdiagnosis. I was referred to another ophthalmologist who checks another condition I have as well and that ophthalmologist also confirmed I had been misdiagnosed by Dr. Wesberry. I turned in a complaint to BCBS insurance along with medical records and test from the two other doctors showing incompetency.

Wonderful doctor - besides knowing his craft, he is very kind!

Dr. Jesse M Wesberry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.