Dr. Jesse L West IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse L West IV?

Shoulder still in pain 7 months after surgery

Dr west performed surgery on my shoulder in sept 2016. I went to 8 weeks of pt (3 times a week). Still had pain after 8 weeks. Told that was normal. I tried to rehab the shoulder all winter to no avail. I even paid for another 8 weeks of pt. I have almost no mobility and in constant pain. My normal routine has been disrupted for 7 months! I'm going back reluctantly to see dr west. I'm not convinced he will be able to solve my pain. Nor am I excited about giving him a second chance! However I I desperate as I am out of my mind with pain

3 ACL reconstruction surgeries on 2 of my sons

Intelligent and skilled doctor with solid educational background. Dr. West has repaired 3 ACL tears (hamstring ACL reconstruction) and another meniscus tear surgery for two of my sons who keep playing rough! They each say the knee Dr. West has worked on is now stronger than ever, but I am not encouraging the last uninjured knee between them to be ruptured so Dr. West can rebuild it better than before!

Highly Recommended

Doc fixed my shoulder and got me back to paddling. Highly recommended.

A+

He fixed my shoulder and got me back to work. Great guy. Excellent surgeon.

Best Shoulder Doc

Dr. West fixed a tear in my shoulder that another shoulder surgeon said couldn't be fixed. I'm now back to work with no pain and excellent strength. I've already sent several co-workers to Dr. West and he's helped them too, some only needed an injection. Stop researching and make an appt with Dr. West.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. West fixed my shoulder problem and got me back to golf. I highly recommend him.

Very untrustworthy and Rude!

I lost total respect and trust in Dr. West at my second visit with him! I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life! Aside from giving me the wrong diagnosis and insisting that I didn't need an MRI because all I had was bursitis(In actuality I had a torn rotator cuff), he lead me to believe that he would be sending me to a neurologist I ended up at a facility called COR rehab where I had to endure painful physical therapy! When seen by a doctor I like to feel that I can trust him and that the Doctor cares, Dr.West is not this Doctor!! Myself or anyone that I care for will never be seen by this man!!

Two shoulder surgeries

Dr. West did an out standing surgeries on both of my shoulders. I could no have asked for better results or less pain.

Rotator-Cuff Tear

Looking forward to minimally invasive rotator-cuff repair. Dr. West seems to be well-respected by staff, physicans in area. After xrays and MRI w/dye, I am eager to hear prognosis at next appt.