Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesse Woodall Jr
Dr. Jesse Woodall Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Woodall is affiliated with Methodist Fayette Hospital, Nea Medical Center and Methodist University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesse Woodall Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jesse Woodall Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jesse Woodall Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Woodall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Fayette Hospital
Nea Medical Center
Methodist University Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Methodist South Hospital
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
City Of Memphis Hosp
Methodist Central Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Meth Hos Of Memphis
Nea Medical Center
Bapt Mem Hosp
49 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jesse Woodall Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.