Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jessica A Weddle has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Jessica A Weddle has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
Showing 1 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica A Weddle - Posted on June 20th, 2016
When my son had a huge swollen ear one day it was Dr. Weddle who helped save the day. Medford E.R. Contacted her and she responded quickly with expert advise. Turned out my son needed surgery and was transferred to Wausau over night. She answered the call at 9:15p.m. and was in my son's hospital room to look over him at 5 min to six in the morning. She quickly got dressed in her surgical gown and gave my son surgery by 630 am. I have been waiting for years for answers in regards to some of my son's needs. I'm so happy we were able to run into her for help because she is an outstanding doctor. I'm relieved to now know my son is in good care. She is excellent with children and I would recommended all day long for your ENT needs!
Dr. Jessica A Weddle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jessica A Weddle
Dr. Weddle graduated fro the Kansas City University School of Medicine and Biosciences. A residency in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery was completed at Michigan State University in 2010. Dr. Weddle is a member of American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head Neck and the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Weddle is also Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
Locations & DirectionsEAR NOSE AND THROAT SPECIALISTS, 2801 Westhill Dr, Wausau, WI
Dr. Jessica A Weddle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wausau, WI.