- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica M Ackert MD
Dr. Jessica M Ackert, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA( and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Jessica M Ackert has 4 locations
Dr. Jessica M Ackert has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jessica M Ackert has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jessica M Ackert Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jessica M Ackert
Dr. Ackert graduated from the New York University School of Medicine in 2007. She works in New York, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Ackert is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center.