Dr. Jessica Arias Garau Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Arias Garau?

PATIENT AND CARING

I'VE BEEN SEEING DR. ARIAS FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AND FIND HER TO BE PATIENT, CARING, AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

I think Dr. Arias was very professional, well prepared and most of all, caring. I've had several procedures with her and her skills are amazing. I felt very comfortable, staff was great and I am pain free. I strongly recommend her.

Dr. Arias is a wonderful doctor. She takes time with her patients and explains things very well unlike other doctors I have seen. She is the sweetest and most caring doctor I have ever met with. People who have wrote nasty reviews obviously did not get what they wanted and are bitter. I would recommend her over and over again!!!

Michael

I would not recommend visiting Dr. Arias. I found another pain management Dr and am much happier. I was left waiting over 40 minutes before she entered the room. She has an arrogance about her. I've visited this practice in the past and loved the doctors. It's a shame she is still with the practice.

Would not go back taking my business else where. Terrible attitude and bedside manner.