- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jessica G Aronowitz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jessica G Aronowitz has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2020)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jessica G Aronowitz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jessica G Aronowitz
Dr. Aronowitz graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Aronowitz works in Bangor, ME and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Aronowitz is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center and St Joseph Hospital.