Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica M Berg DO
Dr. Jessica M Berg has 2 locations
1840 Mease Dr Ste 200
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Dr. Jessica M Berg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jessica M Berg has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 5
BEST DOCTOR EVER !!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica M Berg - Posted on February 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica M Berg - Posted on December 21st, 2015
Wow , what an amazing experience. I walked into Dr.Berg's office with multiple questions and feeling a bit uncomfortable with my past doctor. Not only did Dr.Berg answer all of my questions but she is also helping me in the process of conceiving. She is more then knowledgeable and professional. Thank You Dr.Berg for taking the time to address all my questions and concerns in such a professional manner.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica M Berg - Posted on June 8th, 2015
Dr. Berg was on both occasions ( I saw her twice, and it was a year ago, and then three months ago) for my annual well woman appt. I am 55 years old and know what to expect from a GYN exam. Dr. Berg looked very uncomfortable and unhappy to want to exam me. She never palpated my abdomen and didn't even give me a rectal exam. She hardly examined my breasts. She never took a stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs. I told her an issue I had a concern with and she totally ignored me. I called the office to get my mammogram results and was told that Dr. Berg left and moved to Miami. Dr. Berg never even told me and I saw her a month before she left. This Dr. Berg is terrible..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica M Berg - Posted on January 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jessica M Berg - Posted on January 7th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jessica M Berg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jessica M Berg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.