Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jessica N Bracken has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jessica N Bracken has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Jessica N Bracken has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jessica N Bracken is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Jessica Bracken told my mom that she just had a uterine fibroid and that "these things are always benign." My mom actually had Stage 4 gynecological cancer. Dr. Bracken's negligence delayed my mom's chance at undergoing any sort of treatment and she died 2 months after Dr. Bracken's failure to diagnose.
I felt she listen to my concerns, spent adequate time with me, understood what I was saying and gave me options. The wait time was on the long side, but that's understandable if people before me have more questions then the allotted time. She did my sling today I have little to no pain. She told me what she'd be doing and what to expect.. I will update when I heal.
14 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Bethesda North Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIowa Heart Center, 1 Edmundson Pl, Council Bluffs, IA
Dr. Jessica N Bracken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.