Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jessica N Bracken has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Jessica Bracken told my mom that she just had a uterine fibroid and that "these things are always benign." My mom actually had Stage 4 gynecological cancer. Dr. Bracken's negligence delayed my mom's chance at undergoing any sort of treatment and she died 2 months after Dr. Bracken's failure to diagnose.
I felt she listen to my concerns, spent adequate time with me, understood what I was saying and gave me options. The wait time was on the long side, but that's understandable if people before me have more questions then the allotted time. She did my sling today I have little to no pain. She told me what she'd be doing and what to expect.. I will update when I heal.
14 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Bethesda North Hospital
Dr. Jessica N Bracken accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIowa Heart Center, 1 Edmundson Pl, Council Bluffs, IA
Dr. Jessica N Bracken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.