2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jessica N Bracken?

Negligent

Dr. Jessica Bracken told my mom that she just had a uterine fibroid and that "these things are always benign." My mom actually had Stage 4 gynecological cancer. Dr. Bracken's negligence delayed my mom's chance at undergoing any sort of treatment and she died 2 months after Dr. Bracken's failure to diagnose.

My experience with doc bracken

I felt she listen to my concerns, spent adequate time with me, understood what I was saying and gave me options. The wait time was on the long side, but that's understandable if people before me have more questions then the allotted time. She did my sling today I have little to no pain. She told me what she'd be doing and what to expect.. I will update when I heal.

Disappointed. Lacks friendliness. Made me feel more embarrassed than I already am about my condition. Won't be going back.

A waste of time and $$$$

My appoint was rescheduled twice at the last minute. I realize emergencies happen to everyone, but twice? I spent a lot of money on tests she said necessary - met my $6K deductible! I am no better off today than I was when I started seeing her but I am 5K poorer!

Good visit

I saw Dr. Bracken because the doctor I had previously seen at the Womens Center is no longer there. I had a very good experience. I had no wait time and the time and care Dr. Bracken gave me was GREAT! I always find the staff there very friendly and professional.

Long wait to see the doctor. Then she was in and out in a matter of seconds. Left me confused and basically said I had to choose surgery or nothing. I'm going to talk to my doctor about getting a second opinion somewhere else.

Not a good experience

My family doctor said I should see this doctor. I have been to the office now four times and spent a lot of money on tests that I don't think were necessary. The doctor is rude and the staff is less than pleasant.

Very disappointed

I have taken my mother to Dr. Bracken for the last several months for incontinence. My mother has problems with her kidneys because of having high blood pressure for a very long time. Dr. Bracken started my mother on some medication for her incontinence this past sumer. I asked her if this would have any effect on her kidneys adn she said NO. When we got home I looked up the medicine on the internet and it said that people should not have the medicine if they have kidney disease. I called Dr. Bracken and she said my mom would be fine and that I shouldn't believe everything I read on the web. My mother is now inthe Lakeside hospital with severe complications because the medication built up to toxic levels in her system. The doctors here told me that she should not have been on the higher dose of the medication because her kidneys can't process it and it will just build up in her system. I realize that people are not perfect but I feel that if this is a medicine that she prescribes, she should know about it, especially when i kept telling her about my mothers kidney problems. The worst thing is that the ICU doctors at Lakeside have told me my mother is not the first person they have seen with complications from Dr. Brackens care. I have asked the Methodist Women's Hospital to investigate her practice better.

Patient

My experience with Dr. Bracken was the most informative I have ever had in all the years I have been seeing an OB-GYN (48) She explained every-thing she was doing during the exam. She was also very aware of allowing me to get dressed while she steeped out of the room and then returned to discuss her findings. I will most certainly continue seeing her as my Dr. Just a side note: I have referred her to three of my family and friends who have also seen her and will continue to do so.

Not a good experience

I thought Dr Bracken seemed very caring and skilled. I had severe pain after surgery and at first she told me it wasn't from surgery. Then after over a week I had a second surgery to remove stitches that were hitting my nerve. When it was over with she never apologized for not believing me but promptly remixed me of the consent I signed. I just think that there are doctors out there that can give much better care than she does.

Dr. Jessica N Bracken is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.

Dr. Jessica N Bracken Is this you?