Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jessica A Cabodi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jessica A Cabodi has the following 11 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jessica A Cabodi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 15
Dr Cabodi is a very nice woman, but very controlling and will not collaborate with other doctors who may also be part of a patients healthcare team. She is unresponsive to requests for information, response time more than a week at times when the Polyclinic standard is 2-3 days unless it is an emergency.
Dr. Cabodi was great. I felt like we were having a conversation and like she was really listening and thinking about what I had to say. I didn't feel rushed or pushed and I felt like she really helped me understand my options. I'm not sure what happened with the last reviewer--maybe they prefer a doctor to give more of a single recommendation, instead of a back-and-forth conversation. As for me, I've been looking for a new doctor for myself and my family, and I think I've found her.
Maybe I caught Dr Cabodi on a bad day, but my experience with her was polar opposite to other reviewers. She failed to listen, repeatedly. At one point I had to stop the process and note that "we seem to have a miscommunication" and that still didn't help. She finished sentences for me, didn't allow me to thoughtfully analyze her question before answering, just went on to the next question. She was frustrated with me, and I with her. I have since found another doctor who works better with me.
11 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Valley Medical Center
Dr. Jessica A Cabodi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Access PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jessica A Cabodi, MD - Family Medicine in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Jessica A Cabodi is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Seattle, WA.