Dr. Jessica A Cabodi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica A Cabodi?

Nice woman, but controlling and unresponsive.

Dr Cabodi is a very nice woman, but very controlling and will not collaborate with other doctors who may also be part of a patients healthcare team. She is unresponsive to requests for information, response time more than a week at times when the Polyclinic standard is 2-3 days unless it is an emergency.

really great, obviously cared

Dr. Cabodi was great. I felt like we were having a conversation and like she was really listening and thinking about what I had to say. I didn't feel rushed or pushed and I felt like she really helped me understand my options. I'm not sure what happened with the last reviewer--maybe they prefer a doctor to give more of a single recommendation, instead of a back-and-forth conversation. As for me, I've been looking for a new doctor for myself and my family, and I think I've found her.

Not a good listener

Maybe I caught Dr Cabodi on a bad day, but my experience with her was polar opposite to other reviewers. She failed to listen, repeatedly. At one point I had to stop the process and note that "we seem to have a miscommunication" and that still didn't help. She finished sentences for me, didn't allow me to thoughtfully analyze her question before answering, just went on to the next question. She was frustrated with me, and I with her. I have since found another doctor who works better with me.

Wonderful Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Cabodi to anyone. She is a very kind Doctor that weighs all the possible outcomes of fixing a medical problem, and then lets the pateint decide what they feel like going through with to help fix the problem.