Highly Dissatisfied

I have had a tumor removal in the bladder and I have had a good experience.this Dr. was very proffesional and fully advised me of the outcome.

She dramatically improved the quality of my life

I had Holep surgery with Dr Paonessa. It was relatively easy, painless, etc. but it dramatically improved the quality of my life and probably saved me from other health issues--e.g. kidney problems. Dr Paonessa is caring, professional, concerned, and highly qualified but not intimidating. I strongly recommend considering holep surgery to men who are having difficulty urinating due to BPH.

Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Jessica E Paonessa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.