Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica L Fiorelli
Dr. Jessica L Fiorelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fiorelli is affiliated with Nyp Morgan Stanley Childrens Hospital. Dr. Fiorelli has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica L Fiorelli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Reproductive Medicine
Showing 5 of 74
Dr Fiorelli is calm, collected and very direct. She's honest and she is very confident and her diagnosis, in my opinion, is spot on. I was diagnosed an "issue" through a prior miscarriage. She was pretty certain it was a non-issue/misdiagnosis. But she monitored me very carefully and we took all of the precautions necessary. She is super responsive and calls you back immediately. I delivered a healthy baby last year (phew!) and although she wasn't on call that day ... she came to see me the following day (with her son in tow because she was out running errands). She came to see me at the hospital in New York City with her son ON HER DAY OFF. (I wanted to write the entire statement in all caps because I am screaming it). So not only is she a doctor but she's also a human being who truly cares about her patients. I guess two of us are going to grow old together because I am never going to another OB for as long as I live!
After some bad experiences with doctors I have learned to read reviews before I try a new one. I originally tried to get an appointment with one of Dr. Fiorelli's colleagues last year who had slightly better reviews online. She was booked so I was offered Dr. Fiorelli. I was nervous but figured I'd give her a shot. She was excellent. I just went for my yearly exam and since I was a new patient we met first to talk and go over things in her office before the exam. She was warm and made me feel comfortable. She was open to answering my questions and offering advice. She took her time to put me at ease and I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. It takes a lot for me to like a doctor but she has definitely become a trusted doctor for me. I saw her for a second time recently also for a yearly exam and she was just as warm and patient. I cannot speak to the pregnancy side of her care but for a regular Gyn, she is definitely great.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Fiorelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jessica L Fiorelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCUMC-SURGERY Herbert Irving Pavilion, 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Jessica L Fiorelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.