Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines
Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabeth City, NC. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Fuller-Hines is affiliated with Sentara Albemarle Medical Center. Dr. Fuller-Hines has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
excellent pain management doctor. takes all tests necessary to find your exact problem, then comes up with a great course of treatment to help relieve your pain. very good bedside manner. takes the time to explain her plan and how she thinks it will help you or not. glad i found her. would recommend her to anyone looking for help with your pain issues.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fuller-Hines is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsJessica Fuller-Hines Md, 135 E Rich Blvd, Elizabeth City, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines in this video.
Dr. Jessica L Fuller-Hines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth City, NC.