Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica B Glassman
Dr. Jessica B Glassman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Glassman is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica B Glassman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jessica B Glassman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
She was interested in my problems and remembered me from one visit to the next. Her use of Kaiser email with me was very good. She's a good communicator. She reworked my medications taking me off of some and lowering the dosage of another. She added some as well. She was generous with care and never hesitated to give me a referral to another doctor when we thought it was appropriate.I could go on and on but I'll wrap it up by saying that I found her to be an excellent doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone lucky enough to have her as an option. I'm very sorry to see that she left Kaiser San Rafael.
Being in my fifties, I have had many doctors, some not so good and some excellent. When I first met Dr. Glassman I was worried about her youth, but having had to go to her repeatedly and the great service, follow-through and caring she has shown eased any trepidation I had. I think she's a wonderful, smart, and caring doctor. I always feel she is focusing her attention on me when I am there and she's very knowledgable. I'm so glad to have found her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Dr. Glassman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJessica Beth Glassman Md, 1835 38th Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Jessica B Glassman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.