Dr. Jessica O Heiring Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jessica O Heiring?

Takes months to get an appointment, including just to reschedule. Does not run on time, so be prepared to wait. The patient is just another chart to get through. Watch you bills. Charged me for a procedure that was charted but was not performed. Would not recommend.

I suffer from severe migraines. I find her assistant complete as if she is doing me a favor. That carries over into the appt. the Dr spends approximately 10 minutes with me and bills me for $3,500.00. She is not empathetic and has a one size fix for everyone. The patient is not an individual with independent needs.

Absolutely the Best!

I have worked with this doctor for my health issues for over 13 years. She is knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I have never had an issue trying to reach her or get help from their office. I trust her with my life and I believe it is due to her that I have gotten as far as I have. Thank You.

Bad, Bad, Bad.

This Doctor seemed very nice and listened to what I had to say. She gave me completely WRONG information about something she prescribed, lied about the side effects, when it came out, much more. Also was overcharged for the visit. Possibly the least knowledgable doctor I have seen although she seemed like the nicest. I will not be going to her again.