Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jessica R Jacob has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jessica R Jacob has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jessica R Jacob is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
I've been a patient for a few years, but I am done now. It is very obvious that money is motive for Dr. Jacob. As soon as you walk into the overcrowded waiting room where there is standing room only you know there is a problem with overbooking. I never received any time with her, she's always in a rush to get out of the room. I stayed as long as I did only because it's a hassle to get to know a new doctor, but the truth is, after seeing me many times, I'm sure she has no idea who I am, I'm just someone in her long line of cattle at the factory. I feel bad for anyone who thinks that they actually matter to her, you're just another addition to her bank account.
I suffer from endometriosis. Dr. Jacob simply refused to listen to the problems I experience. She could not give me 5 minutes - opened the door letting me know that my time was up, did not try to help me with my issues. Upon leaving, Dr. Jacob did not forget to tell me to come back in 6 months. Guess what ? I won't be back.
This was the most unprofessional office I've ever been to? The staff wasn't so bad,except one girl, the medical assistant, she was as bad as the doctor! I waited close to 2 hours as a new patient and then the medical assistant went over my history, not the doctor, and truthfully she was more interested in herself than me. Then when I did actually see the doctor I was totally rushed! I didn't get more than 5 minutes of her time. Very awful experience! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!!
Dr. Jacob screamed at me and my husband that we were questioning her. She is pretty tired and rude. Rushes you out of the office, cannot give you 5 minutes per visit. Everyone knows that Dr. Jacob has not taken a vacation for over 20 years. It is not good for the patients. Dr. Jacob is tired and easily irritated. She has not had a normal sleeping schedule for many years. She feels screaming at patients and family members is not a big deal. Dr. Jacob probably was better in the past, but now her good days are over. Stay away from her. There are better doctor out there.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Jessica R Jacob accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLong Island Womens Ob/Gyn, 3003 New Hyde Park Rd Ste 407, New Hyde Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jessica R Jacob in this video.
Dr. Jessica R Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.