Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jessica Kingston
Jessica Kingston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and La Jolla, CA (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Jessica Kingston is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest and UC San Diego Health System. She speaks Spanish.
Jessica Kingston has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Jessica Kingston has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Jessica Kingston has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Jessica Kingston is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Kingston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
UC San Diego Health System
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
Promise Hospital San Diego
- Yale University School Of Medicine
Ucsd Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Jessica Kingston in this video.
Jessica Kingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.