Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica Roberts
Dr. Jessica Roberts, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Raton, NM, with another office in Las Vegas, NM. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Alta Vista Regional Hospital and Rio Vista Ob/Gyn. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jessica Roberts has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Jessica Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Jessica Roberts is a straight shooter. She tells it like it is, but does so in a very compassionate way. I needed help getting my diabetes in control. She provided me a nutrition and exercise plan and followed up with me to make sure I was progressing. No sugar coating (as I diabetic I don't need it), but she honestly wanted to help me and see me succeed. I'm still working on getting my sugar under control, but with Dr. Roberts I know I am not alone.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alta Vista Regional Hospital
Rio Vista Ob/Gyn
17 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jessica Roberts in this video.
Dr. Jessica Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raton, NM.