Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica H Lemmons
Dr. Jessica H Lemmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Girardeau, MO. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lemmons is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center. Dr. Lemmons has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica H Lemmons has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 26
I loved having her as a doctor! Her caring approach mixed with her genuine concern for your over all well being is exceptional. She was not only concerned with my baby but with my well being as well. I have never had a more involved doctor, not afraid or shying away from the tough questions! I simply loved having her for a doctor!
Dr. Lemmons is a very down-to-earth doctor who always welcomes you with a smile and tells you how fantastic you look even though you a gigantic 9 month pregnant women. She does not pressure you into doing anything you do not want to do, but provides you with her opinion and advice and then you make the decision.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lemmons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jessica H Lemmons accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCape Care For Women, 150 S Mount Auburn Rd Ste 318, Cape Girardeau, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jessica H Lemmons in this video.
Dr. Jessica H Lemmons is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.