Dr. Jessica H Lemmons Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jessica H Lemmons?

Doctor lemmons is a great doctor without her I wouldn't have my wife and daughter here and she is just great I recommend her to everyone who is having a child

Niece

I first saw dr lemmons when I was with my aunt. She is terrific. Great bedside manner and concern. I have been in the medical field and I know great when I see it.

She is awesome

I loved having her as a doctor! Her caring approach mixed with her genuine concern for your over all well being is exceptional. She was not only concerned with my baby but with my well being as well. I have never had a more involved doctor, not afraid or shying away from the tough questions! I simply loved having her for a doctor!

Awesome

Dr. Lemmons is a very down-to-earth doctor who always welcomes you with a smile and tells you how fantastic you look even though you a gigantic 9 month pregnant women. She does not pressure you into doing anything you do not want to do, but provides you with her opinion and advice and then you make the decision.

She's wonderful! Very caring and knowledgeable.

Dr. Jessica H Lemmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.