3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Litwin?

Highly recommended

Dr. Litwin is very proactive in helping her patients. She is very attentive and concerned to my son's needs. Very thorough with her visits, very kind and professional. She listened when no other doctors would. After 6 years of looking for my sons diagnosis, she was the one physician that finally listened and gave it to me.

Great doctor, but hard to deal with between appointments

I have had terrible luck with neurologists in Colorado - they either don't know what they are doing, or they don't know how to deal with kids. Why go into pediatric neurology if you don't like kids? Anyway, Dr. Litwin is our 4th neurologist and the best we have seen so far. She is great during the appointments, seems to listen to us and acts upon information given to her. My main frustration is dealing with this office if we have trouble between appointments. The people you talk to don't listen the way the dr does, and things get lost in translation by the time they make it to the dr. I would give this office higher ratings if they could just get it together on the phone. That, and most of the time you can't get an appointment within 2 months. A simple solution to that is to schedule your follow-up appointments when leaving the office.

Unsatifactory Experience

After a prelimary diagnosis determined by conversations with my child and I, this Dr. prescribed few medications and a request to do some testing at the local hospital to dive into the real problems. After this testing, I was told I would have to wait 2 months to have an appt to review them. The staff was horrible to me when pressing for more information regarding the results. It took a couple of months to get the appt and now I was going to have to wait another two months. Very unprofessional. Overbooking patients is not good business practice unless there is a specific reason given, which I never was. We have now moved on to another neurologist for no other reason than that he will meet with us within reasonable timeframes. I was shocked to receive this kind of treatment after paying $600 for the initial 1 hour consultation. I still have no answers regarding my childs problems. I could go into a lot more specific detail but will leave it pretty basic. My point is that the level of service provided for the amount of money paid is very poor.

Amazing doctor

She has a great bedside manner, she made my daughter and I feel at ease. She was attentive and caring. She made sure that whatever problem we discussed she found an answer for. She really helped my daughter and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Nurse and mom

First impression: Rode in elevator with her to office we did not know who she was and she did not know us my first thought was this lady is rude and thinks she better then us, very negative vibes. Then much to my surprise when went into the same office and she was my daughters physician. still very rude and would needed something would just yell out to staff. The staff are angles to put up with this woman we will not see her again

Thank you Dr. Litwin, Mike, and Staff

Dr. Litwin and Mike (PA) were so great in evaluating our son. We were able to get an appointment the same day, Mike spent a lot of time with us and then called in Dr. Litwin for a second opinion and final diagnosis. They really put our mind at ease and we couldn't be happier with the way that we were treated by everyone at this office. The fact that the doctors were able to squeeze us into their schedule the same day made all the difference in the world, and they also took the time to talk to us and not just rush through the appointment like other doctors may have. We are so appreciative!

Patient Parent

Spent over an hour with me and my son. Very thorough and wonderful bedside manner with 10 year-old boy. Lots of input and direction. Very positive experience with Dr. Litwin.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad I could help your son. It is always my goal and the goal of my practice to do everything we can to support children and their families. Sincerely, Dr. Jessica Litwin

This dr. is not a nice person! She is either over worked and stressed out or just plain rude and unprofessional!

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry to hear that you felt that way. The goal at our office is always to provide the best possible care for children and their families. We would be glad to discuss this with you if there is anything we can do to help improve your experience. Sincerely, Dr. Jessica Litwin

Dr. Jessica Litwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.

Dr. Jessica Litwin Is this you?