Dr. Jessica E Mcghee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica E Mcghee?

Best Ped. GI for children ;)

I would highly recommend Dr. Mcghee and her staff. My son was diagnosed with Crohns at 13. After numerous GI's I was told that I should take my son to her. For the last 5 years, she has been there for not just my son, but my family as support and understanding. She is compassionate and kind. She is a tell it like it is dr but with kindness. Now that my son is 18 he has to move on :( I will miss her and her team. They are kind and understanding and treat you like family not a number. She will even call you back and check on your child. She is a loving and gentle soul. God Bless Dr. Mcghee and her staff. We will miss you all.

Highly Recommended

Dr. McGhee always takes time to answer all our questions and concerns. She helped us when other doctors did not. The staff is excellent and always help and get back to us when we call. They know we live far away and try to work around our long commute.