Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jessica C Ochsner has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 27
If you want to be treated like a child, this doctor is for you. She does not like to be asked questions and is very defensive when you do so. She seems to disdain her patients; for her, time is money. If you have anything halfway serious, find another doctor who cares and is not so arrogant as to think he/she knows it all. She thinks she is always right, even when she is wrong.
This doctor does not take time to listen to what you have to say. I wanted to have something just looked at and the next thing she is doing a procedure she didn't discuss or ask if I could afford it or even wanted it. It's all about the $$$$$ and out the door in a hurry....She didn't say if to come back or any thing she just left
She is the best in all aspects of care. My ONLY disappointment is that Dr. Ochsner does not accept Peoples Health insurance.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
38 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Jessica C Ochsner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJ Coller Ochsner Md Llc, 2323 Metairie Rd, Metairie, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jessica C Ochsner in this video.
Dr. Jessica C Ochsner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.